“Best Hard Rock!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain (Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic))
+34 933175335
Improve this listing
Ranked #824 of 6,726 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Barbecue, Hamburgers
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
London, United Kingdom
“Best Hard Rock!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I have visited Hard Rock's in London, Edinburgh, Dubai, and Barcelona. The food and atmosphere in Barcelona was definitely above all the others I have been to! Fast service, tasty food, great waitresses and waiters! Will 100% return when next in Barca!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eric S, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
I would like to thank you for your interest in the Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona. Thank you for taking the time to place comments regarding your visit to our cafe on Trip Advisor and for commenting positively on the food quality and the service. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Barcelona. One of our big concerns is to offer an unforgettable experience in all the Hard Rock Cafe’s worldwide, because customer satisfaction is our top priority.

Hard Rock Cafe proudly boasts over 76000 pieces of memorabilia in its collection consisting of by far the largest, most authentic and valuable collection in the world.

We are honored for being positively scored on your most recent visit to the Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona. Please be assured that we take your feedback seriously and have already begun to use your comments to build a better experience for all of our guests.

At Hard Rock we strive to combine a casual dining environment, outstanding service and a fun atmosphere and I would like to take this time to renew our commitment of delivering for our guests authentic experiences that rock!

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Coldwater, Canada
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Service was good, but food was just ok. The onion rings were way overcooked and gross. Chicken was tasty but dry. Disappointing.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
I would like to thank you for taking the time to place your feedback regarding your visit to the Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona on Trip Advisor. Although your feedback shares that you were happy with the quality of your service, it is very unfortunate that you were not satisfied with the quality of the food received during your visit and it is a high priority for me to ensure that this experience does not repeat for you or any other guests dining in our restaurant. It would be of great assistance to me if you could provide me with any additional information by contacting me at the Barcelona Cafe concerning the name of the Waiter (if known), the time and date that you visited our cafe, and if a manager came to the table to address the issues with the quality of your food?

It is our primary goal to exceed customer expectations, however according to your comments unfortunately during your visit we failed to do so. I would like to coordinate your next reservation at the Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona and personally ensure that you are overwhelmed with your next experience. Feel free to contact me at the Barcelona cafe so that I can make accommodations for your next visit.
Your participation is very valuable to us. Please be assured that we take your evaluation seriously and have already begun to use your feedback to build a better experience for all of our guests.

Hard Rock strives to combine a casual dining environment, outstanding service and a fun atmosphere. I apologize that your visit fell short of our usual high standards and failed to meet some of your expectations.

Again we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused and hope to see you in the Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona again soon.

With kind regards,

united kingdom
“fab staff usual first rate hard rock cafe experience, we always we make sure to visit one whatever city we are in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

fab as normal you could be in the same hard rock anywhere in the world. love collecting hard rock merchandise :)

Visited November 2012
I would like to thank you for your interest in the Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona. Thank you for taking the time to place comments regarding your visit to our cafe on Trip Advisor and for commenting positively on your experience. I hope you got something cool for your collection. One of our big concerns is to offer an unforgettable experience in all the Hard Rock Cafe’s worldwide, because customer satisfaction is our top priority.

west yorkshire uk
“Good Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My daughter and I celebrated her birthday here, we enjoyed cocktails at the bar whilst we waited for a table, which was only about 15 mins. There is a good choice on the menu, but beware if you have a starter the portions are enormous!! The food is well cooked and the staff are friendly and the service is quick if though the restaurant was busy, An enjoyable experience and I would visit again when I am in Barcelona.

Visited October 2013
Eric S, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
I would like to thank you for your interest in the Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona. Thank you for taking the time to place comments regarding your visit to our cafe on Trip Advisor and for commenting positively on the food quality, the service and the atmosphere. One of our big concerns is to offer an unforgettable experience in all the Hard Rock Cafe’s worldwide, because customer satisfaction is our top priority.

Piatra Neamt, Romania
“Pretty average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Quite how the place can claim to be a Hard Rock is beyond me, the bar area fine, downstairs for something to eat and there is nothing that would remind you of a typical Hard Rock, very little memorabilia just a few tabs running videos.

Staff in the shop excellent, service good food decidedly average, bit of. Tourist trap suggest go get the T Shirt and the fridge,agent but don't waste your time eating there.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
I would like to thank you for taking the time to place your feedback regarding your visit to the Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona on Trip Advisor. Although your feedback shares that you were happy with the quality of your service, it is very unfortunate that you were not satisfied with the atmosphere downstairs.

With kind regards,