“Try this Restauant first.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CLASSIC GOTIC - CLOSED

CLASSIC GOTIC
calle de la Plata n0 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain (El Barri Gòtic)
93 319 92 98
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Contemporary
Neighborhood: El Barri Gòtic
Neighborhood: El Barri Gòtic
Newcastle on Tyne
“Try this Restauant first.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2009

Visited February 09
Great food,great service this is indeed a touch of Class ic.
My wife and I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough.
Go and enjoy !!!

MD
“A must in Barcelona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2008

I can say this was the best meal I've had in a restaurant, I liked it so much that the last night of my honeymoon in Barcelona I spent it dinning at Classic Gotic. The chef was told about us being on our honeymoon which prompted him to come to our table and congratulate us and to make sure we enjoyed our meal. The chef/owner really loves what he does and it shows.

Wiltshire, England
“Fantastic food - do not miss this.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2008

Just returned from a long weekend in Barcelona and discovered Classic Gotic on our last night. The service, staff and surroundings were really good. What really stood out though was the fantastic food. I had the chicken terryaki skewers and my wife had the salmon. Both meals were absolutely delicious. I am a bit of a pudding monster and have to say that the desserts are the right size and again truly delicious.
I wish that we had find this place sooner as we would have eaten there every night, and it was just across the road from our hotel. Duh!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A fantastic restaurant with excellent food at a good value. This is a bright restaurant in the Barrio Gothic. The...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2008

A fantastic restaurant with excellent food at a good value. This is a bright restaurant in the Barrio Gothic. The space was Pablo Picasso's first studio in Barcelona. The food is delicious and the presentation usually exquisite. This is a lovely dinner out, and they give each table a house cocktail and appetizer before they bring out your food. I have nothing but the best things to say about this place.