I stayed here with a couple of friends a while back. It's OK value for money if you're just looking for a place to rest and spend most of your time walking about the city. The location is right in the center and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Downtown Paraiso Hotel Barcelona
- Downtown Paraiso Hotel
- Downtown Hostel Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Hostel offers you comfortable and affordable accommodation on a perfect location. Situated in central Barcelona, 150 meters from the Ramblas, La Boqueria Market and the main tourist attractions, our place is designed for you to have a great time on a warm and friendly atmosphere. There are three subway stations that allow you to access all the others: Liceu (L3, Green), San Antoni (L2, Violet) and Poble Sec (L3, Green)The Hostel has no curfew, no lock out, it's open 24hs. Easy to reach from all Airports, Bus and Train Stations and surrounded by cafes, restaurants, theaters, supermarkets, bakeries, laundromats, post office, and of course nightlife! Also available for guests use is a lounge and cable TV/DVD room with international channels. Hang out in the common room and chat with new friends or relax with a movie on our plasma TV (choose some DVD for free at the front desk!) Free High speed Internet access is available as well as free WiFi access for guests with their own laptop.Our multilingual staff is on hand to answer your queries 24hs. Downtown Hostel is your home away from home and a brilliant place for making friends and enjoy all the sights Barcelona has to offer! We hope to see you son! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Downtown Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.