“Very pleasant Italian” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Made in Italy - CLOSED

Made in Italy
Ample 50, Barcelona, Spain (Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic))
+34 93 319 8554
Improve this listing
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
London
“Very pleasant Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a comforting bowl of pasta and that's exactly what we got. With a smile and kind service, a nice and intimate place, with a good value for money. Very pleasant.

• Visited May 2013

Perth, Canada
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I love to eat, and this place did not disappoint! Nice setting, great decor and atmosphere, and fantastic food for a decent price. All in, a great little restaurant.

Visited March 2013
Strassen, LU
“Great pizzas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I had a 4 Formaggi pizza and it was pretty large and very tasty. The rest of my family had pizzas aswell and were very satisfied too. The prices were pretty low. Staff were friendly, but their english was only basic. The atmosphere was very cozy, with some nice, calm music.

• Visited March 2013
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My partner and I ate here twice. We both had huge pizzas on the first occasion which were light and tasty. The second time my partner had a delicious steak and I had a pasta dish. The food is good, simple Italian fare, large portions and good value. Staff were helpful and friendly. The only thing lacking was other customers so the atmosphere was somewhat lacking.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Large portions!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We were brought bread and olives when we were seated at our table, nice touch but you do pay for these, only about 2euros but try not to eat too much bread, very nice but you don't want to fill up on this! My partner and I shared a caprese salad which was lovely, I then had the homemade lasagne and my partner had a calzone, well what big portions of very nice food! No room left for a dessert. We had a bottle of white wine which we thought was quite expensive compared to other places we've been to in Barcelona. Overall nice food and good service.

• Visited January 2013