We stayed a total of 6 nights at this lovely B & B. It felt just like home. Dona Margarita went out of her way to be helpful to us upon our arrival and gave us many tips of where to eat and what to see etc. She made us feel like we were in our home! One is surrounded by antiques and art throughout her lovely and very large apartment (which is also her home). The breakfast was the best of our whole 3 week trip to Spain. Our room was very comfortable and equipped with a fan. It is located in a residental (apartment building) neighborhood near the Vallcarca metro exit. Then , it is a short walk up the hill to her location. We highly reccomend Amiga Barcelona B & B to anyone considering a trip to this lovely city.
- Also Known As:
- Amiga Barcelona Bed And Breakfast
- Amiga Barcelona Hotel
- Amiga Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Amiga Barcelona Bed & Breakfast Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation to access Fairs, City Centre, Parc Guell, Quiron Hospital.Very clean, quiet, cozzy and very Personal attention.24 - Hours Buffet off Coffee, Juice, The, Fruits. ... more less