“Perfect!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Con Gracia

Con Gracia
Martinez de la Rosa 8, 08012 Barcelona, Spain (Gracia)
+34 932 38 02 01
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Con Gracia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 6,673 Restaurants in Barcelona
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International, Mediterranean, Spanish, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gracia
Description: At Con Gracia, chef Jordi Delfa offers his diners three carefully selected tasting menus using Mediterranean ingredients with subtle Asian influences. The Traditional menu offers a selection of five well executed dishes, while the Surprise menu, also consisting of five dishes, is designed to reveal the typical flavours of Con Gracia. The third menu (Expresion) aims to totally seduce diners with the sumptuous pleasures of Con Gracia's cuisine. The restaurant changes its menus every 2-3 months.
Zurich, Switzerland
“Perfect!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Because of the good reviews on Trip Advisor my friend and I decided to try this restaurant about 2 weeks ago. We choosed the suprised menu and didn't regret this decision at all. We had a 7 course dinner with wine which matched perfectly to every course. The atmosphere was wonderful and the service was excellent. The restaurant is a little pricey but it's absolutly worth it since it was an fabulous experience from start to finish!
I definitly recomend this wonderful Restaurant!

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Londres
“Wonderful restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch. Great food and atmosphere, very typical, a must go in barcelona. The cheese plate was so good, nice experience.

Sandefjord, Norway
“I recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had a wonderful 7 course dinner with wines that peaked the flavor. Great service and atmosphere. Guaranteed to come back and I will recommend this restaurant to anyone going to Barcelona.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent dinner experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Let me start out by saying that service was excellent. We went on Tuesday night and the restaurant was pretty quiet (FC Barcelona was playing a home game in the champions league that night). There was only one other table of diners. For drinks, my wife wanted sangria which they don't ordinarily serve, but the owner specially made sangria for the both of us (best on our trip). We chose the surprise menu and the food was imaginative and quite good. The chef put things together that one would not ordinarily think about. While a little pricey, the service and the food certainly made it worth it. The server even kept us aware of the score of the Barcelona game. Would definitely go back again on another visit to Barcelona.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oslo, Norway
“Best experience I have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have dined at many fine restaurants across the globe, including many Michelin-starred ones, but few has even come close to Con Gracia.

First of all, amazing service. Never have I experienced such attentive staff. During my first course the waiter discovered I was left handed, politely asked if I was left handed with all kinds of cutlery, and when I confirmed his suspicion, he placed the cutlery the right way for me the remainder of the meal. This is just one of many examples of the spotless service. On top of this, they were super funny and friendly.

The food was also superb, I simply loved every single dish, and they were all beautifully paired with great wine, many of them local.

It was not pricey at all for what we got, we paid about one third of what we paid the night after at the restaurant with 2 Michelin stars, and that one was not even close to Con Gracia.

I cannot wait to return to this restaurant when I return to Barcelona.