I moved to Barcelona for a job and needed a few days to stay in a hostel while looking for an apartment. This turned out to be a nice choice. The location is good - not in the center of the city but very public transit accessible. The rooms were nice and the facility was excellent. Elevators, air conditioning, and lockers helped make the stay pleasant. The staff was friendly and spoke English. The breakfast was not free but for me was worth the price. Overall, I nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residencia Erasmus is located in Barcelona's lively Gracia district. It offers affordable accommodation with free internet and a modern en-suite bathroom. Diagonal Avenue is 15 minutes' walk away. A buffet breakfast is served, including toast, cereals, cheese, jams and fruit juices. Residencia Erasmus Gracia also has vending machines, and guests can find bars and restaurants within a short walk. The Residencia Erasmus is located in a historical building and features a garden, lounge area with a TV and a dining area with a fridge and microwave. A luggage storage service is provided and laundry facilities and parking are available on request. The residence is just 15 minutes' walk from Gaudi's famous Park Guell, with many interesting architectural elements. Lesseps Metro Station is just 200 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residencia Erasmus Gracia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencia Erasmus Gracia Hotel Barcelona
- Residencia Erasmus Gracia Barcelona, Catalonia