This is a great place to stay in Barcelona - it is in the heart of the historic quarter, it's quiet and modern. The staff is great - very helpful and friendly. Wifi is excellent and they have a computer station with a printer. There's a rooftop pool and hottub as well as an exercise room (though with all the walking you'll be doing there's no need to work out!) They have a beautiful breakfast buffet - not cheap but if you get it for your whole stay the price is reduced. Food is not cheap in Barcelona so the 10 Euro isn't bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Avinyo hotel stands in a privileged location in the centre of Barcelona. Only a few metres from Ferran and Ample street and very close to Las Ramblas and Plaza Sant Jaume. This hotel is situated on Avinyo street plenty of tradition and character and with a wide variety of modern shops and boutiques and located in the real heart of the Gothic Quarter. Other places of interest near the hotel include the Cathedral and Liceu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Catalonia Avinyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Avinyo Barcelona
- Catalonia Avinyo Hotel Barcelona