“Love it !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of NH Collection Constanza

You added NH Collection Constanza to your Saves list
NH Collection Constanza
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   C/ Deu i Mata, 69-99 | Les Corts, 08029 Barcelona, Spain (Les Corts)   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersSilver level
London, United Kingdom
“Love it !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

My 3 stay at the hotel.....can't put my finger down to it But I do love this hotel.The staff were excellent and was lucky enough to book a Standard double room as the singles are too small, enjoyed the balcony too.Never tried the breakfast,hiccups internet wise in all the area where the hotel is situated for 24 hours.Staff were excellent

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Cristina L, Director General at NH Collection Constanza, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

I´d like to thank you for your feedback following your stay with us.
I am glad to read you love our Hotel and I take this opportunity to thank you for your fidelity to NH Collection Constanza.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back once again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Warrington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We arrived at the hotel - the staff were very friendly, attentive and helpful. An early check-in was greatly received and after a member of staff gave us the lay of the land, we ventured out into the city.
The hotel is located just close enough to the usual attractions whilst being just far enough away to enjoy restaurants that are 'local' prices - Las Ramblas, etc are about a 10Euro taxi ride away and the hotel is on the route of several of the hop on-off open top bus routes at about 30Euro per person for 2 days.
The room was very clean, spacious and well presented - the roof top pool is worth a hour after a long day. Great hotel, will be returning very soon.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Cristina L, Director General at NH Collection Constanza, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience about your stay with us on Trip Advisor.

We are really happy to know you liked our hotel and services and that you enjoyed your trip to Barcelona.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Best Regards,
Winterthur
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

NH Constanza has nice and clean rooms, a good athmosphere and above all a great location with shopping, public transport and good restaurants almost at the doorstep. The rooms themselves are spacious with enough wardrobe space for business and leisure. The bathroom is more than decent size and equipped with everything one needs. A shopping mall is opposite the courtyard with some interesting shops and superb choice of food shops and restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Cristina L, Director General at NH Collection Constanza, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the NH Collection Constanza.

I am delighted to read that you liked our rooms and that the Hotel´s location was convenient for your stay in Barcelona.

I´d like to thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights at the hotel booked by my travel agent. I am familiar with the NH chain of hotels around Europe, but in Spain they seem to be the leader. At NH Constanza was no different. Fresh cool very contemporary design to the hotel and room furnishings. The room itself a twinbed room facing the front of the hotel was not noisy at all as expected from previous reviews. The only downside was there seemed to a lack of maintenance as the shower in the my room just would regulate water temperature, nothing or too hot. I did not report it as I did not have the time and the bathroom was generous enough to having a shower also in the bath basin too. I did not try the hotel's recently new Italian restaurant, but the breakfast hall was all wood and glass with geometric white design which provided a very relaxed mood and comfort. The quality of the breakfast was excellent with a large selection of hot and cold items and plenty of fruit which I personally liked.

Overall, for a first time visitor to Barcelona the location of the hotel would be too far out from most of the main attractions. However, for a business traveller it would a convenient location as car access and parking is easy as there is a large shopping centre and parking right behind the hotel,moles the hotel has it's own car parking. The hotel staff at reception at least on my arrival were very professional kept eye contact and made an effort to anticipate my needs for my stay and should commended for fulfilling their roles. However, at checkout a different set of staff was not as proactive to assist when compared to my check in experience.

The bathroom and check out experience dropped a star.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Cristina L, Director General at NH Collection Constanza, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your comments about your stay in our Hotel.

I am pleased to read that our installations and food & beverage reached your expectations. Also, I am glad you experienced a professional and warm welcome at the check in and I deeply regret the level of customer service was not excellent at the check out.
Regarding your comments about the shower, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience the water pressure may have caused you. I have personally reported this issue to our maintenance department in order to fix it.

At NH Hotel Group our guest´s feedback is very much appreciated and helps us to improve our services and reach the level of hospitality.

I´d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty to NH Hotel Group. It was our pleasure to have at NH Collection Constanza and we look forward to welcome you back in your next visit to Barcelona.

Vilnius, Lithuania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Modern, convenient, excellent location either you are for business, long weekend or family visit. All Barcelona is on your palm! Hotel staff extremely caring, friendly and helpful. Definitely we will be back!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Cristina L, Director General at NH Collection Constanza, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your experience in Trip Advisor.

I am glad to read your comments about our Hotel and the compliments about the team.
I am truly pleased you had a memorable stay with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back in NH Collection Constanza.

Best Regards,
Reykjavik, Iceland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

The NH Constanza is simply a great hotel. The rooms are great, with nice beds and comfortable bedding. There was a bathtub and a shower with enough space to move around. Breakfast buffet was fantastic and made you want to get up just a little bit earlier to really enjoy it! Service was perfect and the staff friendly and helpful The hotel is situated in the Sants neighbourhood, which is not in the centre of Barcelona, but it seems to have its own town feeling, with shops and nice restaurants. It was also a nice opportunity for a different experience of Barcelona, among the locals and the nice tapas places of Sants. The swimming pool on the rooftop is not really a swimming pool, but it was nice to have the chance to lie in the sun on the terrace after work.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers in Trip Advisor.

It has been a great pleasure for us to have you here. We are proud to know that we were able to make your stay enjoyable and that our hospitality reached your expectations.

We work every day to provide our best to make our guest’s stays extraordinary experiences and it is always a pleasure to know that this efforts have been noticed.

Looking forward to welcome you back at NH Collection Constanza.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Let's get the bad out of the way. Poor and unhelpful check in. However as it turned out, it was the particular individual and not a hotel wide issue. Further, the manager Paula immediately smoothed ruffled feathers and in doing so showed this hotel's culture in understanding the meaning of a 'guest'. The good now and there was lots...rooms very very modern and comfortable, (the most comfy bed I've slept in anywhere) service throughout the hotel exceptionally good, food superb and presented with panache, housekeeping, laundry, reception all very prompt and responsive. Far Eastern standards (those of you who travel in the FE will understand what I mean) with a touch of Spanish flair. Great location in a quiet street yet a stone's throw from the Diagnol.

Dear Mr. Tacky,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your stay in our Hotel.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our rooms and services.
I am happy to read that our bed was the most comfortable you have slept in. We have recently changed our mattresses for a new model called NH Sleep Better designed in exclusivity by Flex for HN Hotel Group and your feedback is very much appreciated.
Please accept my apologies if our level of service was not excellent at all times and thank you for your comments, they help us for our customer service continuous improvement.

It was our pleasure to have you in NH Collection Constanza and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards ,

Been to NH Collection Constanza? Share your experiences!