This is a "cool" steel/glass business hotel with little personality or atmosphere, but for business it is a very professional and indeed nice hotel. The restaurant is nearly empty, but serves excellent 3-course menus in the evening with drinks, inluding wine for 29 Euro. This is very good value considering the high quality of the food. Behind the hotel, there are several bars/cafees serving low-cost food and drinks in an informal setting. Here you can sit outside.
The place is located outside the city center, and therefore, in my view, not very attractive for familes or just tourism. You have to walk 15 minutes to the Les Corts Metro station to get a train to the Rambla, Gothic Quarter of harbour/beach. There is nothing of interest in the hotel area, so if you want to stay in the center, I will go elsewhere. During this trip, we also stayed at the Citadines Rambles, which has a spendid location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Barcelona's business district, Les Corts, and next to the lovely shopping mall L'Illa Diagonal, NH Collection Constanza features a lean, brightly-lit atmosphere with an outstanding commitment to customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, NHHotels, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your NH Collection Constanza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Constanza Barcelona
- Nh Constanza Hotel Barcelona
- NH Collection Constanza Barcelona, Catalonia