We stayed here on the 1st leg of our European vacation this month.
Worried at 1st that it might be too far from La Rambla but after a few days we were quite happy with that. La Rambla is pretty crazy with tourists and it was nice to be located more amongst the locals.
It happened to be the Les Corts annual festival with live bands in a few outdoor locations near the hotel which was awesome! The people were very friendly and we had no issues walking the streets late at night.
We don't speak spanish and people went out of their way to help us when needed. The best example was when our server at a restaraunt in Les Corts hunted down a customer who was able to translate the menu for us and even came back to see if we were ok.
The metro is a short pleasant walk from the hotel. Buy a pass (very reasonable) for the length of time you're visiting for unlimited travel on the subway, tram or bus. The public transportation is excellent and will take you to any tourist site.
Camp Nu (go if Barcelona is playing unforunately they weren't), the Mini Estada (Barcelon's B squad was still the best football I had ever seen) & the Barcelona Regals (Euro League basketball) were all located within walking distance or a short tram/metro ride.
The hotel is attached to a big shopping centre worth stopping in.
The Wifi was decent (and worked in the rooms contrary to some of these reviews), the rooms were a decent size (all you need as you shouldn't be hanging out in your room anyway), great shower & very clean (Barcelona might be the cleanest city I've ever seen).
Don't spend all your time on La Rambla. It's cool but make sure you hit the beach and check out all the sites Barcelona has to offer and sporting events if you're into it.
I would definitely stay here again if visiting this amazing city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Barcelona's business district, Les Corts, and next to the lovely shopping mall L'Illa Diagonal, NH Collection Constanza features a lean, brightly-lit atmosphere with an outstanding commitment to customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your NH Collection Constanza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Constanza Barcelona
- Nh Constanza Hotel Barcelona
- NH Collection Constanza Barcelona, Catalonia