We stayed there for 3 nights. It is close to sagrada familia. Arrived there on a sunday and have to call the hotel reception from the airport. It cost 2 euros to call since it is a mobile. We were told to meet at 1pm at the apartment. It cost around 30-40 euros from airport to this apartment. Got a room on the third floor. The apartment is well equipped,clean and have all the basic necessities that you need. There are two showers. In our apartment there were 1 double bed and two twin beds. The living room is big in general and kitchen has all the utensils needed.. except a wine opener. We had to buy one but it was ok.
After our day trip to city centre on our first night, we got back around 11pm and we all wanted badly to take a shower. There was no hot water. Met Gino the next day. gino is the maintenance guy. Asked him to fix it. He came to look at it and he said he will come back to fix. He never did. Probably went to a siesta. We have to call the reception. We make roaming calls for these calls. Talked to Paco who came to our apartment quickly. He was helpful and gave us another set of keys and asked us to take a shower in another room and promised the shower will be fixed the next day. The next day it was fixed.
Apart from this hot water incident, the apartment in general is good. We even used the washing machine and there was powder provided. The washing has a two hour cycle which is not common in north america. Did not know how to do a quick wash. the tv has a lof of spanish channels. When you are in barcelona, you wont have time to watch tv. so we did not use it that much. Did use it to watch the world cup highlights though.
In brief, good apartment in general and location is excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Mh Apartments Sagrada Familia Hotel
- Mh Apartments Sagrada Familia Hotel Barcelona
- MH Apartments S. Familia Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MH Apartments Sagrada Familia are recently reformed, situated just next to Sagrada Familia monument (Eixample). Stylish and spacious 2 bedroom/bathrooms apartments (75-85 mt²) with all amenities and facilities included. The apartments has two bathrooms (one onsuite with bath and the other with shower. The kitchen has utensils and equipment. The living room has a double sofa bed. These apartments can accommodate from 2 to 6 people suitable for family holidays and business stays, a new accommodation option in Barcelona. Large, comfortable and equipped apartments with all amenities included in the price. We offer 24 hours customer service and one free cleaning service for stays of 7 or more nights. All the apartments have balconies, some of them looking out onto the main street València. All the apartments have international channels and free Wifi internet access. Available under request cot, hairdryer and DVD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your MH Apartments S. Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.