We had a lovely week in these apartments. We had asked for an apartment with a view, on the top floor (so less noise from other guests bearing in mind previous comment about hen parties) with a balcony.
Knowing there were 2 sizes of apartments (75 and 85m) we had booked for 5 though there were 4 travelling, as we thought we would have a larger apartment. However we had one of the smaller ones, at the back, which while it had a great view of SF at night, the rest of the view was domestic rather unlovely windows and washing, and it was too compact for a weeks stay for 4 of us. I asked the next day to change to a larger one at the front, which had a great view of the open street, was much lighter, and boy did those 10 extra m2 make a big difference to the last 5 days of our stay. Big thanks to the staff for allowing us to upgrade (at a small extra charge), otherwise the teenagers would have been grumpy. If we had the larger apartment for the whole week room score above would have been 5
Wifi worked well, beds v comfortable, and fully equipped with coffee machine, oven and hob,microwave, w/machine with tumble dryer, iron and dishwasher- even had w/up liquid and w/powder and d/washer cubes (though take your own rubber suction plug for bath).
Close to metro, lots of restaurants and bars round, quietish area for nightlife, though building works at SF from 9am to 9pm apart from sunday). Fortunately all the other guest were quiet families too.
Checking in and out was extremly straightforward, and they allowed us to leave our luggage after check out time, till we had to leave for airport.
Will stay again next time we visit, though on condition have a front room (ending in1), if we are there for more than a couple of day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MH Apartments Sagrada Familia are recently reformed, situated just next to Sagrada Familia monument (Eixample). Stylish and spacious 2 bedroom/bathrooms apartments (75-85 mt²) with all amenities and facilities included. The apartments has two bathrooms (one onsuite with bath and the other with shower. The kitchen has utensils and equipment. The living room has a double sofa bed. These apartments can accommodate from 2 to 6 people suitable for family holidays and business stays, a new accommodation option in Barcelona. Large, comfortable and equipped apartments with all amenities included in the price. We offer 24 hours customer service and one free cleaning service for stays of 7 or more nights. All the apartments have balconies, some of them looking out onto the main street València. All the apartments have international channels and free Wifi internet access. Available under request cot, hairdryer and DVD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Otel so you can book your MH Apartments S. Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mh Apartments Sagrada Familia Hotel Barcelona
- MH Apartments S. Familia Barcelona, Catalonia