Check-in is a 2pm, they were very nice to let us in and leave our bags inside the building, 5 people raveling with 10 suitcase is not easy to walk around Barcelona, you could be a target for many as it happened to us in the subway, keep your purses, money hidden and in several places. When they let us come in the lady was very nice to go through the apartment, there was another person in charge of the preparation/cleaning or the apartment, she had towels ready and if needed she'll provide extras, we stayed twice, at the beginning and at the end of our journey with a cruise in between. The 200 apartments have a better view, spectacular view of a corner of the Sagrada Familia from the kitchen/living room and main bedroom for interior apartments. Do not use the washer/dryer all-in-one machine to wash unless you are staying long enough, a little difficult to understand how it works and takes 9hrs to go through the entire cycle, from wash to dry. Includes dishwasher, coffee maker, that was very nice. Just across the street there is a grocery store and next door a locutorio to call your family and use internet if don't have your own computer. There is a FREE internet access at this apartment, a little slow but good enough. Beds were a little hard for my taste, my hubby said it was fine. One of the last nights the AC in my bedroom (main) started to drip lots of water to the floor, maintenance was suppose to come in and fix it the next morning which they did. We lower the AC to colder from the living room one, after a few hours started to spit ICE, not kidding!, we had to turn it off completely. Each room has its own AC. The entire apartment is pettit by cozy and modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MH Apartments Sagrada Familia are recently reformed, situated just next to Sagrada Familia monument (Eixample). Stylish and spacious 2 bedroom/bathrooms apartments (75-85 mt²) with all amenities and facilities included. The apartments has two bathrooms (one onsuite with bath and the other with shower. The kitchen has utensils and equipment. The living room has a double sofa bed. These apartments can accommodate from 2 to 6 people suitable for family holidays and business stays, a new accommodation option in Barcelona. Large, comfortable and equipped apartments with all amenities included in the price. We offer 24 hours customer service and one free cleaning service for stays of 7 or more nights. All the apartments have balconies, some of them looking out onto the main street València. All the apartments have international channels and free Wifi internet access. Available under request cot, hairdryer and DVD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your MH Apartments S. Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mh Apartments Sagrada Familia Hotel Barcelona
- MH Apartments S. Familia Barcelona, Catalonia