“Good choice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #151 of 518 Hotels in Barcelona
Split, Croatia
“Good choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Hotel Madanis is very nice small hotel. As it is small it gives you a familly atmosphere. Althought it is not situated in old city center it is very well connected with public transport. Price matches the quality of services very good. In any case I recomed it as nice place to stay in Barcelona.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mehuguet, Gerente at Madanis Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear guests,
Thank you very much for your nice review. We are happy to know that that you had a comfortable stay at our Hotel and that you found all the information and services provided by our team useful. We see that you really appreciate the familiar atmosphere of Madanis. This is one of our identity marks.
Now, you know where you have your home in Barcelona. Warm regards!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Nagykanizsa, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Hotel Madanis was the best choice to stay in Barcelona. We spend there 4days and room was lovely and comfortable, the staff was kindly,and helpful, the brekfast was tasty. The hotel locates near Camp Nou, and the metro station is about three minutes from the hotel, so the public transport was easy. So we will choose Hotel Madanis if we return to Barcelona. We recommend Hotel Madanis for everyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
mehuguet, Gerente at Madanis Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
I would like to sincerely thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff.
It is very encouraging for me and my team to receive positive feedback like yours. We strive to do our best every day, but only occasionally are guests kind enough to take the time to give us feedback.
We are looking to welcome you at Madanis soon. Kind regards from Barcelona!
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Both my friend & I were planning a trip to see Barcelona play against Athletcio Madrid & want a hotel which was not too far from the stadium.

Having been to see Barcelona play before I checked the usual hotels but came across Hotel Madanis. It's location was appealing but the price was the deciding factor & I booked it immediately. The stadium is only 2 minutes from the hotel.

The hotel staff were very good & the room was very clean with plenty of space. Ideal for a short stay. Breakfast was not included but there is plenty of options both inside the hotel & the surrounding cafes.

I was so impressed with the facilities on offer, that anytime I plan a trip to see Barcelona play, I will stay here & recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed December 2012
mehuguet, Gerente at Madanis Hotel, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at Hotel Madanis, that I will definitely share with my team. Feedback such as yours is extremely encouraging, as it indicates our efforts to exceed guest expectations are being noticed.
We are pleased to know that you had a nice stay with us and all our services and premises as well as our location met your expectations.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
Kind regards!
Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Nice small hotel a minutes walk from Camp Nou. I would not classify it as a four star hotel but the staff are great, the rooms are small but functional, breakfast is very good and the metro is two minutes away,. Centre of town is some ten to fifteen minutes away but really easy (the Metro is a great and cheap way to get around Barcelona.).

I stayed for three nights including breakfast with my son including a visit to the Camp Nou with my son for 300 euros.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
mehuguet, Gerente at Madanis Hotel, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear guest.
Thank you very much for your nice review. We really appreciate very much our guests opinions which are always useful to improve our job..
It is a great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and it is specially kind from you to mention our staff. We are very proud of them.
We are looking to seeing you soon in Madanis.
Kind regards from Barcelona!
Barcelona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Stayed with my son for a weekend as a treat for his 18th birthday and cannot fault a thing.Staff friendly,hotel modern and tidy and with the Nou Camp being literally 2 mins. Walk away you do not need to look any further for somewhere to stay for a Barcelona football trip.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

mehuguet, Gerente at Madanis Hotel, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear Steve,
It will be a pleasure to host you again in future.
Guildford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

The purpose of my trip was to see Barcelona FC at the Camp Nou. As others have stated, the hotel is ideally situated, being a 5 minute walk from the stadium. It is also a 3-4 minute walk from the metro, allowing you to get to other parts of the city easily.

The hotel is modern and clean inside, with my room having a nice modern feel to it (flat screen TV, wifi, but no DVD player). The reception staff were very friendly, even being able to understand my badly spoken Spanish! Breakfast was a little pricey for what it was, although there are other places close by that serve nice food.

I would definitely stay at the Madanis again and would recommend for anyone going to see a game at the Camp Nou.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
mehuguet, Gerente at Madanis Hotel, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your nice review.
It is a pleasure to know that the Hotel met your expectations.
As many of our guests emphasize, our location is ideally situated for people going to Camp Nou (we are the nearest Hotel to the Stadium) but it is also important to bear in mind that we are only a 15 minutes from the city center (Diagonal/Rambla Catalunya, for instance) and a 15 min trip to Sagrada Familia. The fact of having the Metro just some paces aways from the Hotel's door makes it very easy to reach whatever point of the city. As Barcelona is a rather big city, to use the Metro is practically unavoidable to visit the most important places. This explains why many of our guests choose us for their visits to Barcelona even if they are not fans from football.
As far as our breakfast offer is concerned, I think that you did not take full advantage from the whole offer of our buffet: natural orange juice, home made marmalades, home made cakes, fruits, charcuterie, vienoiserie, several kinds of breads, selection of olive oils,fruit salad, hot dishes (eggs, bacon, sausages), salads, a selection of cheese,catalan products...All this in a free buffet for 9 €. Usually pepole say that our breakfast has an excellent relationship beetween price and quality.
I hope you will stay with us in your next visit to Barcelona and you would be able to change your mind about it.
Kind regards from Barcelona!

Been to Madanis Hotel? Share your experiences!