One of the best hotels I've stayed in. Stayed here for 3 nights, over my birthday weekend.
Upon check-in, we were upgraded to a better room with a fantastic view (hotel has 25 floors, our room was on the 23rd!). Check-in was pretty fast and easy, service was great. Hotel provides shuttle to and from airport BUT better check the shuttle schedule because there is nothing between 11am to 5pm.
Rooms are spacious and well designed. Bathroom is a luxury!! Bed was so comfortable!
Breakfast buffet is amazing - great food and with free flow champagne!
On my birth day, the hotel surprised me with a delicious chocolate cake, with a candle to blow! Loved it!
This hotel is located pretty much far from the centre of Barcelona but they provide shuttle to and from the city. The metro is just a few minutes walk from the hotel - would take you roughly 20-30mins to the city centre. Not bad!
I'd stay here again when we fly back to Barcelona! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inaugurated in 2006, the Hesperia Tower hotel has 280 luxurious and attractively furnished air conditioned rooms with fully equipped bathrooms to offer its guests. With rooms ranging from well-organized standard spaces through to the elegant presidential suite, guests are sure to find the exact accommodation they require. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, BookIt.com, NHHotels, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hesperia Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Hotel Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hesperia Tower Hotel Barcelona