We flew to Barcelona from Madrid for a one-night stay before our cruise. What drew us to this hotel was the rooftop terrace bar and restaurant. The hotel is on a corner with small discreet signage. The lobby is tiny, but off to one side is a very nice bar and continuing "around the corner" is a restaurant area with a very complete and delicious breakfast buffet. Our room was new and very nice, with a view of a neighboring backyard. The rooftop turned out to be a real gem. We were there on a Friday night and they were doing a bar-b-que. There also was a marvelous Brazilian band that began at 8 p.m. For us older folks, this was a real treat as we miss so much in Spain with their 10 p.m. start-times. We ended up spending 3 hours enjoying the music, fine wine, excellent food, and a terrific wait staff. We were most pleased with our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Villa Emilia Hotel
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salón Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.