Very nice boutique hotel. Comfortable and friendly staff. Reasonable rates and free wifi.
While it is right near the metro and close to the placa espanya, there isn't much else around. In other European cities I traveled through, I was able to get lost in the neighborhood and find restaurants and cafes to stop into and try. Hotel Vila Emilia didn't have too many interesting eateries within walking distance. But, like I said, it's easy to take the metro anywhere from the hotel.
The only other negative thing I had an issue with was the strong scent throughout the room and lobby. Like other reviewers reiterated, they need to turn down the perfume smell. It's a bit harsh. We were just glad we were able to open the balcony window for fresh air.
Overall, i would reccommend this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia