We stayed at Villa Emilia in Barcelona in January 2010 for 2 nights. The hotel is beautiful with modern stylish rooms and 'perfum smelling' atmosphere. The bar is also very nice. However, it is situated a bit far from the city centre and you should spent sometime getting there (or by walking to the subway.) Still, it is rather close to the train station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia