You really can't beat the location of this guesthouse, right on Las Ramblas!
The cosy interior was charming and welcoming - especially the breakfast room which had nice little touches that you wouldn't get in a larger chain hotel. The service was wonderful and friendly and we had no trouble getting into the building (which I have experienced with other guesthouses/ apartments when you don't speak the language).
The only thing I was slightly disappointed with was the room. Although adequate, it was nothing special and din't carry the charm that the rest of the guesthouse had. However, with Barcelona on the doorstep we didn't really mind. Also it had a rubbish view which was a shame; i was really looking forward to seeing out onto the street as the pictures suggest.
Compared to other hotel/ guesthouses in central Barcelona it is definitely brilliant value without slumming it in a hostel. I wouldn't usually go somewhere with a shared bathroom, but here has changed my mind as we had no trouble with the bathroom and no wait any of the times we wanted a shower.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PRACTICAL LIKE A HOTEL, WARM LIKE A HOME. Daily and weekly rooms for rent in a PRIVATE FLAT.This place is a TYPICAL MODERNISTA HOUSE located in the heart of the Gothic Quarter, the historic centre of the city, a few meters from Las Ramblas and the Cathedral. It is located in a commercial area with a very diverse gastronomic and leisure offer. Vrabac is a small, friendly and charming house. We have ten double, twin or single rooms fully equipped. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Vrabac Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vrabac Guesthouse Hotel Barcelona
- Vrabac Guesthouse Barcelona, Catalonia