ı have stayed here with my friend for 3 days on November and it was really wonderful.We enjoy so much.Hotel has good location on the main street also 5-10 minute walkin distance from plaza catalunya.
Room is adequately big,clean and comfortable.Especially,front office staff very helpful,kind and respectful.They are willing to help you everytime.
Barcelona is a wonderful city to visit has many attractions to see.There are also sightseeing tour hop on-hop off starting from plaza catalunya.I can be good opportunity to explore the city.
I wanna say something to visitor who will come to barcelona:FC Barcelona is everything for this city.If you want to watch the team is wonderful bacause best players is playing in this team but if you wonder atmosphere in stadium very bad.Im fun of Fc Barcelona and it was disappointment for me.
I recommed everyone and everywhere is TRABZON for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafaelhoteles by Casanova is situated in the heart of Barcelona, just a few meters from the Paseo de Gracia and Las Ramblas. It is a hip elegant hotel that perfectly matches the cosmopolitan and modern spirit of this thriving regional capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your H10 Casanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Casanova Hotel Barcelona
- Casanova By Rafael Hotel
- Casanova By Rafael Barcelona
- H10 Casanova Barcelona, Catalonia