Booked a short break for myself and my husband, and this hotel was perfect for us. The bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. Our room was on the 5th floor and there was a constant hum of traffic, but that's what you expect from a city centre hotel. The location made touring the city easy, being a 5/10 min walk from Placa Cataluyna where the buses all seem to stop. This is also where La Rambla starts, which although full of people, is great fun. The medieval quarter is much quieter and beautiful. We had breakfast at the hotel, which was great, lots of choice with something for everyone and a good way to set up for a day out. One cost saving hint, try the Aerobus from Barcelona Airport; it runs really frequently, is cheap and efficient...... avoid the taxi option and save yourselves some money for Sangria!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafaelhoteles by Casanova is situated in the heart of Barcelona, just a few meters from the Paseo de Gracia and Las Ramblas. It is a hip elegant hotel that perfectly matches the cosmopolitan and modern spirit of this thriving regional capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your H10 Casanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Casanova Hotel Barcelona
- Casanova By Rafael Hotel
- Casanova By Rafael Barcelona
- H10 Casanova Barcelona, Catalonia