Nice hotel. Excellent location. Room very clean and a great breakfast. The only down side was the metro. We were on the 4th floor and you could feel the floor rumble when the metro passed. (I am a very light sleeper so maybe not a problem to most people). We did two days on the hop on hop off bus, a really great way to see Barcelona. We also caught to aerobus 9.95 euros return and so close to hotel a and only takes about 30 mins from airport. Taxi around 35 euros each way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafaelhoteles by Casanova is situated in the heart of Barcelona, just a few meters from the Paseo de Gracia and Las Ramblas. It is a hip elegant hotel that perfectly matches the cosmopolitan and modern spirit of this thriving regional capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your H10 Casanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Casanova Hotel Barcelona
- Casanova By Rafael Hotel
- Casanova By Rafael Barcelona
- H10 Casanova Barcelona, Catalonia