I have stayed at the Casanova before when it was part of the Rafael Hoteles group, and with the H10 takeover I thought it would be interesting to see the changes. One thing I do like is wifi is now free, which you used to have to pay for. However ... There are no comfortable chairs in the room anymore, only a small desk chair. The heating also seemed to be stuck on - really, really hot!
Not sure if I would stay again - the Villa Emelia looks a better proposition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafaelhoteles by Casanova is situated in the heart of Barcelona, just a few meters from the Paseo de Gracia and Las Ramblas. It is a hip elegant hotel that perfectly matches the cosmopolitan and modern spirit of this thriving regional capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your H10 Casanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Casanova Hotel Barcelona
- Casanova By Rafael Hotel
- Casanova By Rafael Barcelona
- H10 Casanova Barcelona, Catalonia