Stayed for a few nights in October 2011 with my girlfriend, neither of us are fussy when it comes to hotels or hostels but found Hostel Felipe II absolutely spot on. Room was spotless, cleaned every day, en-suite bathroom, a brilliant old style lift to give you access!! The location was excellent, if you dont mind walking Las Ramblas could be reached by walk in about 20 to 25 minutes or by the nearyby metro line. Sagrada Familia just round the corner along with loads more to see. Staff were very friendly too and very helpful. Can't fault the gorgeous city of Barcelona and can't find any fault with this Hostel. Spot on!!
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Felipe Ii Hotel
- Hostal Felipe Ii Barcelona
- Hostal Felipe II Barcelona, Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In our hostel you will find the most peaceful and welcoming atmosphere in all Barcelona. Ideal for your stay, whether business or pleasure, as the human personnel that directs the hostel, will satisfy all your needs so you will not miss anything.We are privileged to be located in the center of Barcelona. Building typical of the area. High ceilings, bright, large windows overlooking the famous Avenida Diagonal.You are just a few minutes of Paseig de Gracia and Rambla Catalunya where you can see the wonderful works of Gaudi or have a drink in one of the terraces of the Eixample.Since the month of July 2005, the Hostal Felipe II offers its customers the comfort of a more than 2 stars. The rooms are equipped with internet connection, heating, air conditioning, TV and parquet floors. Low Prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hostal Felipe II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.