The Hostal is located on Balmes which is close to the hub from where you can get the metro and the hop-off, hop-on buses. Las Rambals is less than a 10-minute walk. The room we had was cosy enough and if you like to have breakfast before you set off for the day, you can get a good one at the Hostal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wellcome to Barcelona City Centre! This accommodation allows you to enjoy a privileged location in Barcelona that will allow you to sleep one step away from everywhere. Just three blocks away from Catalunya square, Las Ramblas or the gothic quarter; near Passeig de Gràcia, the touristic bus, Gaudi’s Casa Batlló and the modernistm route. The rooms offer you everything necessary to have a pleasant stay, an experience you will wish to repeat. All rooms are air-conditioned and enjoy private bathroom, tv, satellite tv, free wi-fi acces to internet, hairdryer, refrigerator...Furthermore, any of our guest rooms include access to all the services and facilities of the common area, with the possibility of using a computer with internet acces for free, microwave, kettle, cups, vending machine…Enjoy the city, sleep easy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Barcelona City Centre Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelona City Centre Hostal Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona City Centre Hostal Catalonia