Hi,I Have been meaning to write this review since we visited in January this year.
When you first arrive you have to walk upstairs, the lift looks a little scary.!!
We called the number on our voucher and nice gentleman came to let us in our room , he was very pleasant , room was very nice big enough for 2 people, shower good, overall rooms very good.
Location is excellent no need to get taxis as you are 5 minutes walk from most areas ie, ramblas.
Lots of restaurants and bars in near by area.
Overall for what we paid which was 106.00GBP total for 3 nights very impressed.
Keep up the good work, when we return to Barcelona we will be definatley be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wellcome to Barcelona City Centre! This accommodation allows you to enjoy a privileged location in Barcelona that will allow you to sleep one step away from everywhere. Just three blocks away from Catalunya square, Las Ramblas or the gothic quarter; near Passeig de Gràcia, the touristic bus, Gaudi’s Casa Batlló and the modernistm route. The rooms offer you everything necessary to have a pleasant stay, an experience you will wish to repeat. All rooms are air-conditioned and enjoy private bathroom, tv, satellite tv, free wi-fi acces to internet, hairdryer, refrigerator...Furthermore, any of our guest rooms include access to all the services and facilities of the common area, with the possibility of using a computer with internet acces for free, microwave, kettle, cups, vending machine…Enjoy the city, sleep easy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Barcelona City Centre Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelona City Centre Hostal Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona City Centre Hostal Catalonia