“Great fun..even if I am not artsy crafty” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mosaiccos

Mosaiccos
C/Corders 11 | ., 08003 Barcelona, Spain (El Born / La Ribera)
+34 666 61 16 57
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Trencadis and Mosaic Art classes and activities for kids (>3years),adults, families ,students. Create your own souvenir like Antonio Gaudi. In the "Experiencia Gaudi" you will learn the revolutionary technique invented by Antonio Gaudi which can be found all over Barcelona's main monuments: La Pedrera, Casa Batllo, Parque Guell, Sagrada Familia....You will experience by yourself the Gaudi spirit in a relaxed and pleasure atmosphere. You will learn the basics of the technique, learn to handle tools, choose your design and work out your first masterpiece of trencadis-mosaic: a coaster, a mirror, a photo frame, elephant or other object. The "Gaudi Experience" will be an unforgettable, special and unique reminder of Gaudi's Barcelona; Your own souvenir, handmade by yourself in Gaudi style:The minimum time is one hour. The price depend on the object and during of the classes. Selling Point of Tickets for: "Casa Batllo", "La Colonia Guell", "Gaudi Experience".
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Sacramento, California
“Great fun..even if I am not artsy crafty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

initially i was rather put off by all the different pieces of glasses in various colours. i am not a crafts person at all. but i was with a group and we all dug in. it was actually great fun and I quite got into the swing of it. the finished version after the staff put grout around my mosaic picture frame was very nice. surprising for me!

Visited April 2014
A-Sabine-H, Propietario at Mosaiccos, responded to this review, September 25, 2014
Thanks a lot for your review. I am very glad that you enjoy our mosaic classes; your result: you are creative and I hope I could awake the passion for mosaic art.
best regards

• Turkish first
Oldham, United Kingdom
“Lovely workshop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I made a mosaic tile in the style of Gaudi during my 2 hour workshop. There was lots of choice of colours of tile, all tools were provided.The tile was grouted whilst I went away for lunch Very pleasant experience

Visited March 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks a lot for your review and I am very glad that you found "Experiencia Gaudí" so enjoyable.
Best regards
Badhoevedorp, The Netherlands
“At Mosaiccos our whole family enjoyed the real 'Gaudi Experience' during a short 2 hours mosaic workshop.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

At the last evening of the holiday, our family decided to do the mosaicworkshop at Mosaiccos at c/Corders 11, nearby the Picasso Museum. Besides seeing the Sagrada Familia and other nice buildings of Gaudi, this workshop was the best, we all! enjoyed it very much and we advise everybody to take part of the real 'Gaudi Experience' with your familie or friends during your holiday at Barcelona. The nice owner Angelika speaks fluent German and English, besides Catalan and Spanish. Tel: 0034 691 062 866. Have fun!

Visited April 2014
Thanks a lot for your revie and for the fotos. It was a pleasure for me to stay with you, your friend and your children. I am happy that you enjoy so much this experience.
best regards
“My son love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

My son (6 years boy) had 2 hours lesson, made absolutely gorgeous gaudi style photo frame. Was very proud of himself :). Nice teacher, great choice of materials.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks a lot for your reviem, I am very glad, that your son found the "Experiencia Gaudí" so enjoyable and he make a great photo frame. Best regards
London, United Kingdom
“As Gaudí an experience as it gets :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I went with my son and loved every minute of it. The workshop brought our creativity out, got us both incredibly engaged - and awfully busy -, and rewarded us with the most beautiful mosaic experience we could have hoped for. It was our first visit, but it surely won't be our last. The mosaic is now in my son's bedroom and he is taking it to show and tell at school next week, proud as he is. It is that good. I recommend Mosaiccos wholeheartedly.

Visited February 2014
Thanks a lot for your review and for your recommendation. It was a pleasure for me stay with you and teach "Experiencia Gaudí).
Best regards