hotel is down a side street off Laietana which makes it a fantastic location. We booked the loft room with the extra bedroom with twin beds. Myself, my husband and 3 yr old.
The room was fantastic - plenty of room, clean, comfortable beds, nice bathroom but there were a couple of cons that brought this down from an execellent score.
1. TV in main room had 1 channel - remote didnt work
2. TV in twin bed room had only german channels - remote broken
3. Water in shower was luke warm
4. machine issuing entrance cards for room was broken so everytime we wanted to go in or out of our room we needed an escort from reception
5. wifi available but signal so low that you cannot connect to internet
6. very noisy (to be expected I suppose given location) but still very noisy so bring earplugs if you want to sleep
7. REception upon checkout didnt ask us how our stay was or thanks or anthing really -
Most people wont care about the TV when in the Centre of BCN but I wanted it and was fed up not being able to zap. But the room and location are perfect if you dont need wifi and can sleep through laughing and singing group of people making their way home...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Mercer Boria BCN reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boria Bcn Barcelona
- Boria Bcn Hotel Barcelona
- Mercer Boria BCN Barcelona, Catalonia