Stayed here for a short city break for two nights. The hotel is very centrally located, you can walk to Las Ramblas, the harbour and all of the main shopping areas in less than 30 minutes. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel also has free WiFi in the rooms. The cost is also very reasonable for a city centre hotel. The only drawback is that there is no bar or restaurant, just a vending machine in the lobby. However, there is a tapas bar next door. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Constanza Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Constanza
- Hotel Constanza Barcelona Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PERFECT LOCATION IN THE HEART OF BARCELONAThe hotel Constanza is located in the Eixample district in the centre of Barcelona. It offers modern, contemporary decor and has its own restaurant, "Bruc 33 Tapas".The Bruc 33 Tapas restaurant next to the hotel offers excellent quality, including a range of creative "Tapas". A varied breakfast buffet offers the possibility of special menus for groups; private rooms can also be hired for parties and events.Our friendly staff are always available in the bright, spacious reception area to help you organize excursions and reservations and make your stay as pleasant as possible.Welcome to our designer lounge...the deep leather and velvet sofas, generously proportioned spaces and subtle lighting provide an intimate atmosphere where you can really relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Otel, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Constanza Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.