“Good coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #155 of 5,876 restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Dessert, Mediterranean, Café, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: One of the best bakeries in Barcelona just 50 meters from Sagrada Familia. Crepes, sandwiches, toasts, cupcakes, cookies, cakes... all are home-made!Una de las mejories pastelerias en Barcelona a tan solo 50 metros de la Sagrada Familia. Crepes, Bocadillos, tostadas, cupcakes, cookies, pasteles... todo es de elaboracion propia!
“Good coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Pamphlet was handed out while waiting in cue for Sagrada Familia. I felt like a sweet treat & coffee so thought I would give it a try. Nutella cup cake and espresso coffee. I am fussy with my coffee & wasn't expecting too much, but was I surprised! Yummy cupcake BUT the best coffee I've had so far in Barcelona! So good I had to order another - smooth & great creme. I told the young man who made my coffee how good it was. He said his sister had just opened up and they were trying to build the business. Lovely atmosphere, some mosaic decorations ( was a hairdressing salon). My original order of cupcake And coffee( short black) 4.75 euros - too good to be true. Try and support this young brother & sister - it's worth it & you can even see where they make the cupcakes!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

94% Recommend
Barcelona, Spain
“Colorful decoration”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Nice cakes, music and a colorful Gaudi's style decoration. You can even find a small replica of the famous Gaudi's salamander. I would have added some natural plants at the interior yard.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Wonderful hidden gem offering an exceptional service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I came across Gaudí Bakery after visiting La Segrada Familia nearby. Its attractive yet subtle appearance intrigued me with Gaudí style touches throughout the premises.

I saw the wonderful little cupcakes & knew that it was a place of quality produce. The staff pleased me with their enthusiasm & recommendations for their cakes.

The cupcake itself was delightful - red velvet - and my black coffee was a quality blend.

Free Wi-Fi, cool temperatures & a pleasant crowd only furthered my appreciation of the place.

Fantastic all-around! Thank you!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere