“Amazing cocktails” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Bars
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing cocktails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I saw reviews and because I do love a cocktail thought I must go here. The cocktails are around €9 so not cheap but if you go to a real cocktail bar anywhere it's around the same price.
I spent ages looking for it and finally found a big brown door with a gold plaque on too which says Caribbean club. On entering you walk down into a very cool small bar which has seats dotted around the bar area where you sit and watch the masterful cocktail maker at work. I had 3 and all were spectacular - try to go for some of their signature ones.
I must say on leaving I was a little squiffy. Great place, great vibe a definite must if your partial to a cocktail or three :)

Barcelona, Spain
5 attraction reviews
“one of the best...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I have visited the bar like 3-4 times...and I always liked it...great Gin-Tonics, GinFizz or any other cocktail the barman will suggest you...service is great...and the decoration looks just like a bar in the pre-Castro Cuba...amazing...if you are having dinner in the area...stop by for a drink...

Visited May 2013
17 attraction reviews
“Cocktail bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Juanjo the owner prepared for us excellent cocktails.
This small bar is well located near the Ramblas. As it is small it offers a nice friendly and open atmosphere.
We went a few times during our last trip to Barcelona and met nice people and ended up having interesting conversation late into the night.

Visited October 2013
Israel
“excellent place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Its a small place but with great energies,
the hospitaliy and the big and tasty coktails made
it an excellent eperience

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The Caribbean club is a charming, cozy oasis in the center of Barcelona, right off the Ramblas. We relaxed in its friendly atmosphere, enjoying amazing cocktails made to our taste. The ambience is so welcoming it lends itself to communication between patrons, whatever the language spoken. We'll definitely be back!

Visited August 2013