“Very stylish and elegant decor - food and service was the best on our Barcelona visit!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Giorgio Barcelona

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

A great place to eat - you know the moment you walk in you are in for a treat!!!!! The service was impeccable, the setting was perfect and decorated to a high standard. There was plenty to choose from the menu and once the food arrived it was amazing. The prices were the same as UK but you felt you got more for your money as the overall experience of eating at Giorgio was exceptional!!! Just a shame we visited on our last night

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good food and very nice restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We found this restaurant @tripadvisor. The reviews were very good so we went there to see it for ourselves. What a nice place! The restaurant looked good and the serves was very friendly. The waither Stefano helped us very kindly to choose our menu! We orderd pasta, it tasted very nice. Good quality and fresh products. If we return our trip to barcelona we defenitly will come here again!

Palm Desert, CA USA
“Had a great lunch, going back for dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Georgio is a good Italian restaurant with great service and a wonderful atmosphere. There certainly was nothing wrong with the food, but just not quite enough for five stars. I wish I could give four and a half. The service was wonderful at a busy lunch time with the staff being very attentive. The place is decorated very well with Murano glass chandeliers and a very discreet use of curtains to lend an air of privacy. We are returning for dinner, after which I hope I can give five stars.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Poole, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food and fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Visited this place for dinner with my husband and 3 year old after seeing the reviews on TripAdvisor. Couldn't fault it, the service was excellent - the best we had on our trip. As for the food - well it was amazing. My husband had a steak and mushroom dish (cant remember the exact name) but it was one of the most delicious steaks he has ever had. I ordered pasta for myself and my little girl to share. As she cant have a lot of dairy we were limited to what we could order so I ordered the penne puttanesca. The waiter told me it was very spicy and would probably not be suitable for my little girl. He then consulted with the chef who offered to cook the dish but leave the chilli out. Perfect - if only everywhere was this helpful! Inside the décor is wonderful - its very atmospheric. Would definitely return.

• Visited April 2014
Dublin
“Lovely Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Great service and had an amazing Bolognese with veal. One of the nicest I have ever tasted. Really felt special in this place. Highly recommended for value, atmosphere, food, and service.

• Visited April 2014