“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

+(34)931630515
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Domu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 6,428 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We went there because of the reviews on trip advisor and it was the best choice!!
Food was excellent I had pasya putanesca and my husband pizza he said that was the best pizza that he has ever had. My pasta was delicious. As the starter we took aubergine with cheese-biggg and awesome. We will be back to Domu today as our last day in Barcelona. Higgly recommended this restaurant.

Barcelona, Spain
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Love Sardinia and its food.
It was a very pleasant dinner, with typical culurgiones and fregola, delicious red wine Grottarossa and a great service! Thanks!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Glasgow
“Nice Italian - pleasant change from Tapas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

found this restaurant by chance and they managed to fit us in without a booking. food was good - risotto nicely good but two of us had to order the risotto which was not explained on the menu.

Pleasant dining experience

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Keflavik, Iceland
“High quality Italian in Spain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Not to downgrade the restaurant it self but afterwards I would choose spanish-tapas instead of going to an Italian restaurant in Barcelona. How ever the service of the restaurant was OK, the place is pretty small in size but the menu is plentiful and all of our dishes where good. We had the mussels in appetiser and some pizzas and steak for mains. Nice place and if you want Italian this is definitely a place to go.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Long awaited discovery.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Many times I had passed by this restaurant on my way to somewhere else. It always looked appealing and there would be plenty of people dining. I would tell myself that one day I would check it out myself. Finally, last night was the perfect opportunity. As it was Saturday night, it was pretty full and we expected to wait a long time. Luckily, the staff were able to make room for me and my dinner companion. We both ordered pizza and were very pleased with the meal and the staff was very cordial and attentive. In addition, it's a great value for your money. Now, I wish that I had tried this place before. It will definitely become one of my favorite places! Can hardly wait to return. :-)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere