“Very good food and service!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 6,406 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Homemade pizzas and baked Argentine empanadas. Mojitos, gin tonics and creative cocktails. Familiar. Well located in the center of Barcelona, ​​the Raval. Pub restaurant open every day.
barcelona
“Very good food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had a really good time with my friends there and they serve really good food. The average price per person is around 10€, if you are going with more than 5 people you can ask the manager to make you a group menu.
I really enjoy the homemade pizzas and they make really good cocktails!
I will recommend you to go there for dinner.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Barcelona, Spain
“Nice people, nice food and nices prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was in Barcelona for a week and thanks to read trip-advisor opions about places in Barcelona to have dinner, I finally found Domino Bar. I wanted to go to a place where you can find quality food and good prices. Even after dinner we were drinking homemade cockteles, all of them prepared with fresh fruits (I saw how they were made!!!). Even on friday we saw a alive magic show arounds tables. A magician was there doing magics tricks ! Amazing !

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stockholm, Sweden
“Excellent drinks, excellent atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Domino Bar has a superb and friendly staff who serves excellent drinks. We went there for a drink or two but ended up staying for dinner. The waitress was very friendly and helpful in choosing drinks.
I can't remember the names of the drinks we had, but they were excellent and very innovative. The food was great as well.
I've read a couple of the negative reviews here on Tripadvisor but those seems to have been written by people that expected something else. Yes, it is a bit weird that this bar has a ranking as one of the best restaurants in Barcelona, so if you expect that I guess you'll be disappointed. But if you're expecting a cozy bar with friendly service, cheap & excellent drinks and good food this is the place for you. As I understood it, they grow almost all of the drink ingredients themselves.
Since it is a very small bar with only one or two people behind the bar, it sometimes takes them a while to get your drink, but nothing really to complain about. The atmosphere and the lovely waitress makes up for that tenfold.

I'll tell all my friends to go to Domino Bar when they visit Barcelona.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Average pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

This pizzarestaurant/bar was rated number 1 of Barcelona during out vacation. I cant really see why this restaurant is at the top of the list. The pizza was nothing special. The cocktails were alright.

Domino_Bar, Propietario at Domino Bar, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
We are glad that at least either cocktails and pizzas didn't displeased you. Rather than being number one, within what we are a small and modest bar, what really concerns us is to maintain a minimum quality threshold. But thanks for your opinion, we will consider it.
“Great cocktails - great staff - great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

The place is quite hard to find as the street name seems to be wrong here on tripadvisor. The real address is Carrer de les Flors no. 16. It's close to the intersection of carrer de sant pau and carrer de la reina amàlia.
The place has it's own sinature cocktails. We highly recommend the Maui Dog and Honey. The pizza was also very good. The staff is super nice and attendive.