“Best lunch spot near Sagrada Familia” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #23 of 5,584 restaurants in Barcelona
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Best lunch spot near Sagrada Familia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Better burgers than the US "better burger" joints with a nice Catalan/Venezuelan twist. The restaurant is new, and the owner is very friendly and accommodating!

95% Recommend
“Where the Caribbean meets Europe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

The diversity of flavours in the burgers are mouthwatering but once your teeth get inside the crispy bread... Then the pallet savours the mixture and the quality of the meat just adds to this sensation journey of food!
The service is very friendly and the atmosphere is family oriented and it feels like being at home with friends!!!
Highly recommended!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Great place for a nice lunch near the Sagrada Familia, yet away from the tourist crowd. The burgers are cooked to perfection and the staff is very friendly. I'm not much of a beef fan, but definitelly the "Cabra" burger I had (made with goat cheese and caramelised onions) was a delicious choice

“Great value, with friendly and helpful staff. Amazing cheese sticks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We went to see the Sargarde Familiar and using trip adviser app, we found this cool and calming cafe.
Only one block down from the church, Anauco serves good coffee and great burgers. It was just what needed after fighting all the crowds. My wife had a sausage sandwich with cheese and onions, very good. I had a burger with cheese and bacon, very good also. We shared some fried cheese sticks which are the best we have ever eaten. They are served with a sweet, honey dip that has a hint of spice, moi bien. We also shared some chicken wings ( eyes bigger than our bellies ) and another portion of cheese sticks, too good.
A great lunch, served to us by the owner, who spoke perfect English, good relaxing music, ?30 all in. They have a Wifi connection so you can buy last mintue tickets to the Sargrade Familia. I said good value, cos if you can control yourself, you could easily eat here for ?8-10 each. Better than the other cafes that cater to the larger groups. Food quality is superb. Well worth having a look so you are not just following the crowds. Sometimes its fun to follow the app, you can find a real gem, we did!

Lisbon, Portugal
“Great Burger, Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My friend and I visited, last month, and had a wonderful experience. The owner/chef was very friendly and attentive. We started with an order of Tequenos (friend cheese sticks), that were really good. I only wished we'd ordered more. Then, my friend ordered a chicken sandwich, that she thoroughly enjoyed. Her dish came with fries. I opted for the Gaudi burger. This burger had a great mango/pineapple chutney on top. I had bacon and cheese fries, with my burger. My friend and I shared a carrot cake, for dessert. That too was very tasty. For less than 15 euros, you get a really filling meal. If you're in Barcelona, and are looking for a good burger, I'd definitely recommend this place. I'll definitely be going back.

• Visited January 2013