“Amazing dinner!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurante Kosher Club - CLOSED

Restaurante Kosher Club
Diputacion 294, 08009 Barcelona, Spain (Eixample)
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Kosher
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
New York City, New York
“Amazing dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I just had an outstanding meal here this evening. We took a trip to Barcelona for our 17th wedding anniversary. We arrived this morning and were quite hungry when we checked into our hotel. We walked La Rambla and picked up some fruit at the market to hold us over until dinner. When we arrived at the restaurant, we were greeted by a glass of champagne. Such a wonderful surprise! I ordered a cheese plate and my husband ordered a salad of lettuce,green apples, goat cheese,walnuts, and a honey balsamic vinaigrette. YUM! We then had fresh tuna, which was cooked perfectly, and made to order personal pizza. We were both so pleased. The quality of the food is absolutely the freshest and top quality. The service was wonderful as well. We were treated like guests upon whom the restaurant has been waiting and hoping for for months. I thought I had great restaurants at my feet as I live in Manhattan, but this place is one I will always,always remember. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Modiin, Israel
“Upscale kosher dairy restaurant in Barcelona”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We ate at this restaurant on a recent trip to Barcelona and were pleasantly surprised by the food and décor. Salmon was excellent.

Visited June 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“if you are looking for kosher food - non meat/vegetarian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Diputacion street no.294 barcelona spain. Open for breakfast, lunch and evening meal.
Www.restaurantekosherclub.com very good service, they speak hebrew,spanish,french and english.the food was tasty and mainly mediterrean style. Live music is also played in the
Restaurant. Great place for anyone looking for kosher food/vegetarian, which is not so easy to find in barcelona, nice clean place with great atmosphere.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
quepos
“excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We went to this restaurant twice during our recent trip to Barcelona. Both times the service was outstanding. Our waiter was patient and friendly, and we received champagne on the house when we arrived, as well as some whiskey with dessert. The food was very tasty-I especially recommend the tarte tatin for dessert. They also had some interesting local dishes for the braver travellers, including a type of fried sardines that my husband loved. The decor was nice, and the overall price very reasonable. We ordered some food for takeout and it was nicely packaged and equally delicious the next day. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2013