“Good place to eat :)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stoke Bar

Stoke Bar
C/Banys Nous, | 8, 08002 Barcelona, Spain (Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic))
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Stoke Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #214 of 6,672 Restaurants in Barcelona
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Bar, Coffee Shop, International, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: Stoke bar is a cozy, friendly place, you can have a good drink at the bar, sit in the back on our comfortable sofa/seats with your friends, or have a table upstairs and enjoy delicious food ranging from Argentinian steaks to tapas and nachos. In a beautiful authentic setting, enjoy great homemade cocktails, mixed drinks and sangria !
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Good place to eat :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

One day I was in Las Ramblas, looking for a nice place to eat, like every weekend. So I went to this Bar that I saw an add on Internet.

I ate Nachos... I have to say, since I was in Mexico, I have never taste the real nachos in Barcelona.. After I went to speak with one Chef, and he is Mexican! The next weekend we came back to the place take some drinks :) it was really nice!

I recommend it!

• Visited January 2013

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
“Excellent Bar with great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is a great place to go to have a meet people and eat great food. Wendy and the Omars make Stoke Bar a home away from home and are always so welcoming. My favorite food there is the nachos and the burger, and Wendy's mojito is the best I've ever had!

• Visited December 2012
StokeBar, Manager at Stoke Bar, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for your great comment !
A home away from home : that goes straight to the heart !
I agree that the nachos are actually fantastic ! Warm and crunchy with melted cheese, mince meat and homemade sauces, they are great to share !

cheers !
stoke bar
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I love this place. I work on. Cruise ship and it's the place I go every barcelona. I love it. Great drinks and great food. Awesome waitress too. Love her. :)

• Visited March 2013
Nantes, France
“Great place for a break”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great food and good variety of drinks. The prices are on the low side and the staff is AWESOME !!! Hope to go there again soon.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“So cool that I had to have my despedida there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Close to my old home when I was leaving in Gotico, the place I would go when I would like chilling out, talk to Wendy (the best barmaid/waitress), meet my friends and yes as I said in the title, have my last moments of my Spanish chapter.

In other words, go there, you cannot be disappointed, if you are a traveler, you won't get lost, you will be happy to meet great people who you can call your friends in a near future.
Try the nachos, get some wine or a cocktail, watch the Tv if you feel like not talking for a bit...just GO

...and order a Gladys, that's me, I have a chupito with my name ;)

For the Omars and my dear Wendy, keep the spirit alive, un beso fuerte!