“Just a wonderful cakes and very good.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
Description: Caffetteria, colazione e panetteria
Oslo, Norway
“Just a wonderful cakes and very good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I was in Barcelona and some of my friends told me about La pastisseria Barcelona and it was the most wonderful experience on my trip in Barcelona, just lovely to eat many little cake and take some of cakes at home.
Try it when you are in Barcelona.

Barcelona
“Beautifull, low taste”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

First of all, it's important to know that this is not a Restaurant, it's a Cake-shop (patisserie). Individual cakes look great, artistic and specially beautiful. No doubt this is a recommendable place to visit, sit for a while to relax and have a revitalizing cup of hot chocolate with a cake. On the other hand, we were having individuals of: Mojito, Chocolate and Cherry. All nice, the chocolate one specially tasty, but the rest were more beautiful than tasty. The "Ensaimada" was also very Normal. I had higher expectations in taste although my expectations in the image were fulfilled.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Wow, could not decide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

These are works of art. Delicious works of art! We all had our own and were glad not to share. It is clear how these chefs have won competitions year after year. The mousse shaped like a rose tasted divine. Worth the trip to visit. Yum!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jalandhar, India
“Best Bakery in Barcelona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Had to visit after reading reviews on trip advisor. Tried many things and found each one to be different and excellent. The Macchiato Nespresso was icing on the cake. Highly recommended to everyone visiting Barcelona.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious Croissant ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Once I read the reviews I knew we had to visit! Oh my I am glad we did! We stopped by this morning for a quick breakfast! We had the croissants that were filled with creme! From the very first bite I was hooked! The bread was light and the filling sweet and favorable! I wish I had gotten two! We plan to go back tonight for dessert! The reviews are accurate! If you are in the area you must visit!