“Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nello's Bar

Nello's Bar
Rossello, 255, Barcelona, Spain (Eixample)
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Nello's Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,886 of 6,673 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
Leven, United Kingdom
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast here one morning, good selection of ciabattas, the two we selected were lovely. Good service as well. Would definitely recommend.

• Polish first
Uxbridge, Canada
“Rock and Roll themed fast food style”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Hubby and I dropped in for a beer and a small snack after walking for hours. We ordered 2 San Miguel and a plate of nachos. Service was a bit slow for my liking. Don't keep this girl waiting for her beer. Nachos were a shared dish and were just OK nothing super amazing. Saw people ordering the burgers which looked big and juicy.

I wouldn't recommend eating on the patio out front of this restaurant. Once and awhile you get a strong smell like raw sewage. It rained that day so that might be why. We eat inside and it was fine.

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I just went there two weeks ago and I was really surprised. I went there on Thursday and I enjoyed my burger and a tonic and gin listening really good music. I’ll recommend it to everyone that goes to Barcelona for sure!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Freising, Germany
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Don't let the name fool you--this is not a bar. We stayed down the street and stumbled upon this place one morning when their sandwich board said "Croissant and Coffee" and we had breakfast there every day for the rest of the trip. Maria is the waitress and she is so nice. Order the tortilla del dia, which is a slice of omelette (mine were always with veggies) on a Ciabatta bread. You can choose which size you want, which was great. They made scrambled eggs for my son even though it was not on the menu. And the decor, with LPs and record jackets from the 60s and 70s, along with the music, made it a really fun place to eat. Not overly crowded, very clean. Our hotel was charging 15 Euros per person for a b-fast buffet (which we didn't try) and this place fed 3 of us for 15 Euros.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great Veggie Burger in Barcelona!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Being a Vegetarian in Spain isn't always great, so I was very excited to find that this restaurant had a veggie burger on the menu. And it was very tasty, too. The atmosphere of the place was great too, it has a sixties London theme, with jazz records wallpaper and a great soundtrack. Really nice.

Visited January 2013