Stayed here for three nights. The hotel has nice clean and large rooms and is in a decent location (about 2 blocks from the nearest metro station and is just outside the main tourist areas). The area is reasonably quiet in the evenings. My father who is a very light sleeper slept well and that's not always the case. Wifi is free and fast and I love that every floor has a public use computer (I only brought an iPhone and its sometimes good to use the bigger screen).
The Bad: The hotel rooms lack amenities I personally consider as very basic. Our room did not have a flat screen TV (we had a 1990's style 20' box TV), a microwave or coffee maker. While the area is quiet, the rooms could do with a little more sound proofing, we had noisy neighbors one night and we could definitely hear them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Acevi Villarroel is a welcoming four-star hotel in central Barcelona with great facilities, ideally located for exploring the city or for a business trip. We offer comfort and modern, artistic design, good dining, a spa and an outdoor pool as well as the full range of services that make our establishment a luxury hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Acevi Villarroel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acevi Villarroel Hotel Barcelona
- Acevi Villarroel Barcelona, Catalonia