we stayed at the hotel x 3 nights.
it looked ok from the outside but when coming into the room the nightmare begins-
hairs in the bathtub...stained sheets, and hairs on the toilet seat. :/
no soap, shampoo or anything else in the shower. (and that is supposed to be a 4 star hotel)
breakfast was poor.. no normal coffee not even hot water to make a cup of tea. saw the staff putting back uneaten food... horrible.
and then on my last day to make this "lovey" stay completed. staff stole my favourite shirt from my room. needles to say it was never found in the laundry room like claimed.
to sum up-
make yourself a favor
don't go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sansi Diputacio is located in the heart of Barcelona, in the Eixample district. This area is known for being quiet, modern and elegant. Noted for its modernist architecture, extensive range of restaurants, for its prestigious boutiques located one block from Paseo de Gracia, where two of the most emblematic works of Gaudi, such as Casa Batllo and La Pedrera. The hotel is located just five minutes from downtown, the famous Gothic Quarter, the Cathedral, the Picasso Museum and Las Ramblas. Also, being in the heart of the city, has an excellent accessibility, since only five minutes away are three tube stations (Pl. Catalunya, Ps de Gracia, Pl. University) and two railway stations (Square Catalonia and Ps de Gracia). For customers who come in the AVE Sants Station is three subway stops ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sansi Diputacio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sansi Diputacio
- Sansi Diputacio Barcelona
- Sansi Diputacio Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia