1. Hotel is located next to Metro Universitat station, and just 5 minutes walk to Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas. The location is very ideal, near the metro and yet far away from the crowd. I stayed on the 7th floor, facing the road, but the noise from the road was not noticeable as the windows did a good job of shutting out the noise from the road.
The shuttle buses (A1 & A2) between airport terminals 1 & 2 respectively, are located at Plaza Catalunya, and easy to find. From the hotel, it is just a simple 5 minutes walk to the Plaza.
2. The room was clean. Bedroom slippers and kettle were not provided. Soap, shampoo and basic toiletries kit was provided. Bed was comfortably hard, pillows were long and comfortable.
3. Staff were always courteous and helpful, and proficient in English. However, when I called to enquire about the possibility of a late check-out, the staff came across as being curt in rejecting my request. I understand that the hotel was full, but the tone definitely could be improved. Perhaps it was unintentional, so I gave the staff the benefit of the doubt.
4. The free wi-fi worked well enough.
5. I did not have the breakfast in the hotel. Instead I had them at the cafes across the road, which worked to be EUR2 for coffee, and EUR3-4 for a nice sandwich.
If you have the chance, go up to the roof at level 8, which has a nice view, a small pool and deck chairs for you to lounge.
This is a nice hotel to stay because of the convenient location, clean and nice rooms, friendly staff. However, because of the relatively high price of the rooms, I would consider it being worth the money you are paying for.