Pros - Liked our room - sleek, modern, comfortable, well-equipped. Loved the roomy shower and nice amenities, and the speedy free WIFI.
Cons - the room was on a back lane and was not as quiet as we'd like. Often there is only one person at the minimal front desk which means you have to wait to check in or out or ask a question. But neither one of these things would deter me from booking a room there again - the location, comfort, and price are great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In El Born district in Barcelona, symbol of the city´s history, surrounds this familiar, modern and cozy hotel constructed in an antique building.The hotel is located in an absolutey remarkable position, on a pedestrian street in the very centre of Barcelona old town. Ramblas are only 500 metres away from our hotel that also lies right half-way through the stunning Barcelona Cathedral and the historical Santa Maria del Mar church.Surrounded by our city´s history in one of the most modern district, our guest will enjoy not only their accomodation but also the infinite relax and entertainment possibilities Barcelona offers ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Banys Orientals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banys Orientals Hotel
- Hotel Banys Orientals Barcelona, Catalonia
- Banys Oriental Hotel
- Banys Orientals Barcelona