My BFF and I stayed at this awesome hotel for 4 days and 3 nights right after Christmas 2012 and it was fantastic! The rooms were much bigger that your typical European hotel room and so cozy! Our view was great of the park that is right to the left of the hotel. What was one the best of things about this hotel are the staff. They were amazing and very, very helpful! We were allowed to check in the morning of our arrival after a long flight from the states ( me from California and my BFF from Chicago). They helped us initially navigate our way around Barcelona (which is super easy and hands down this city has one the best public transportation systems) Made it super easy to get to the city centre. The located is great as its two- three blocks from the nearest tram line, metro line and SHOPPING MALL!! The food in the lobby restaurant was amazing...The Veal Entrecote with Steak Frites was soooo good and they have these house olives that my BFF and I were still talking about when were flying home from Rome a week later. I would definitely like to visit here in the Spring, stay at this hotel and walk to the beach (which is only a couple of blocks away).
Couple of tips:
- I would recommend doing a two day pass on the Hop On-Hop Off (Red one) to tour the city and plan the sites you want to see.
- Take the public transport to Montserrat Monastery, its totally cheaper than taking a "tour" and you have just as much fun!!
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Maritimo Barcelona Hotel
- Vincci Maritimo Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Vincci Maritimo
- Vincci Barcelona
- Vincci Maritimo Barcelona Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an impressive sea view and next to the new Conference Palace (CCIB), Vincci Maritimo Hotel is located in the new district of Barcelona.Only a few miles from Mar-Bella Beach its all-round glass-front brings the light in to create a unique effect on the architecture and deco.Every bedroom offers plenty of space and natural daylight.The Hotel´s meeting rooms are the ideal place for business lunches and other events. And after a long work day, unwind in our Japanese garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Vincci Maritimo Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.