A modern hotel out of the city but don't be up off by that. It's a lovely walk to the Marina to eat in the evening with lots of great choice. Takes about 5 minutes. Going into Barcelona it's a 10 minute walk to the hop-on-off tourist bus stop or there is a metro round the corner from the hotel. Staff are all really friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Marina Barcelona
- h10 Marina
- h10 Marina Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel Catalonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in a ideal location in the Villa Olímpica neighbourhood, close to the beaches and next to the city centre.The H10 Marina Barcelona is a unique hotel thanks to its range of services and facilities which include its Skyline terrace with pool and spectacular views of the city, its Despacio Spa Centre, its Dionissos Restaurant with signature cuisine, its spacious multi-purpose meeting rooms and Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.