This hotel was fantastic. The hotel is quite beautiful, renovated, new and modern, the rooms are very clean and well kept up. The low points were the service(in room and at front desk) and the location. The people at front desk were unhelpful and unpleasant but ok at the most. Talking about location, this hotel is quite far from the main touristic attractions of the city but still ok if you are willing to walk (a lot)! What is truly unique with this place is the delicious free breakfast buffet (very rare in Barcelona to have this included) and the two magnificent pools, gym and spa (especially the rooftop terrace, bar and pool) which is priceless. You can take the sun while enjoying a great view on the city and a swim in enjoyable water.
Overall a great hotel that would only need to be closer to the main central Barcelona to be considered a 5 star! Excellent in amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in a ideal location in the Villa Olímpica neighbourhood, close to the beaches and next to the city centre.The H10 Marina Barcelona is a unique hotel thanks to its range of services and facilities which include its Skyline terrace with pool and spectacular views of the city, its Despacio Spa Centre, its Dionissos Restaurant with signature cuisine, its spacious multi-purpose meeting rooms and Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Marina Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel Catalonia