“Good ice cream, great service ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 6,365 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Dessert, Ice Cream, Café
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Es un pequeño y cuidado establecimiento donde además de los helados italianos hechos según las más estrictas normas artesanales, la gente puede disfrutar de repostería hecha a diario. Todo artesanal, hecho en nuestro obrador, y se puede acompañar por un buen café en el local o la agradable terraza en una calle peatonal.Los pilares de DelaCrem “son la producción diaria – lo que producimos acaba siempre directamente en la barra de los helados, fresco y cremoso – y la selección personal de los ingredientes. Los buscamos ahí donde son mejores. La mejor nata fresca de granja. He ido probando y me he quedado con los chocolates que considero mejores. Los huevos, el mató, el yogurt son frescos y naturales. La avellana es la misma que me enamoró en Italia. El pistacho lo importo de Bronte, la patria del pistacho mediterráneo; el turrón es de Jijona; el dulce de leche viene de Argentina y la vainilla de Madagascar. La fruta, de temporada, la compramos en los mercados de la ciudad o, cuando hay que controlar aún más su grado de madurez, en las tiendas de fruta del barrio. Ni hablar de colorantes o conservantes.”La especialidad de la casa es el affogato de chocolate caliente. Consiste en dos bolas de helado ahogadas en un chocolate recién ‘deshecho’ o un café espresso. ¡Delicioso!
“Good ice cream, great service ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

After dinner we decided to go ahead and have an ice cream, i had a pistachio and blueberry cone and my sister had a dulche de leche and licorice cone , the lady serving us proposed us to have half and half flavors and also made us try them before making our choice, two ice creams an espresso and a smile under 7?

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Great spot for a drink and sweet snack!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

In Barcelona for 4 days and had to visit twice. So many sweet things to try, a good selection of drinks. A great way to spend your siesta!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Best gelato!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

A TA find, we tracked this place down having read the reviews! Lovely outdoor seating area, and some seats inside too. Nicely decorated, and lots of pleasant staff.
So many flavours; they were happy to let you have a little try to help you decide! Eventually decided on mango and dulce de leche. The mango was fantastic! Little more expensive than the usual, 4euros for a two scoop cone, but it is amazing ice cream, so definitely visit if you can!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Augusta, Georgia
“Holy Moly this place is GOOOOD!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

As someone else mentioned, gelato is one of those items I seek out any time I am on vacation. 99% of the time I am disappointed by what looks like real gelato but ends up being fancy looking ice cream. This places is not an impostor....this place is the real deal. I have been chasing the dragon ever since I had gelato in Italy several years back. DemiCrem brought me back to that time and is now my new dragon to chase.

The women that served us (not sure if the owner) was extremely helpful with my broken spanish and all. My only regret is that we found this place on our last day. I debated missing our early morning flight just so I could have another scoop before heading back stateside.

They close early so plan accordingly. I would post pictures but I finished my ice cream before the thought of taking a picture even entered my mind.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“very nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

tasty sweets, good coffe, teas. pleasurent prices.vand situartered in the center of the city. small and tasty place :)