We stayed in this hotel for 6 days and 5 nights.
In terms of location, the hotel is 3 minutes from Plaça Espanya and magical fountains and two metro stops from Barcelona Sants station.
We were four (two adults and two children) in a family room (two rooms). Our rooms were on the 6th floor and looked out over the course of several nearby buildings.
Room size is quite reasonable bathroom was equipped with a walk-in shower and the other with a bath. No significant criticism can be made on the bedding and cleanliness.
The hotel is very quiet and it should be noted that the mini bar, free non-alcoholic drinks was replenished every day.
In the bath, there was no plug. We phoned and 5 minutes later el problem was solved.
The breakfast is in the form of a buffet costs 15 euros but is free for children under 12 years.
Here very precisely what it consists of:
- Pineapple and melon fresh spain
- Orange juice, peach and pineapple
- Plain and flavored yogurts
- Plate of three cheeses (including Emmenthal and manchego)
- Ham, ham and lomo
- Cereals, pastries, milk, chocolate, filter coffee, espresso, hot water, tea
- Cherry tomatoes, mashed tomatoes olive oil, olive oil, thyme, rosemary, nature and garlic, herbs and coarse salt
- White bread, wholemeal bread and toaster
The ensemble is replenished regularly and rapidly.
So this is an institution which in our opinion is quite consistent with what we would expect of a 4 star hotel with reasonable rates and we recommend.
Moreover, we will definately return
- Also Known As:
- Ac Vilamari Barcelona
- Ac Vilamari Hotel Barcelona
- Ac Hotels Barcelona
- Hotel Vilamari Barcelona, Catalonia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel Vilamari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.