We originally tried to go to this hotel a year ago after seeing the details on the Alastair Sawday website, but had our flights cancelled because of the snow. Very kindly, the hotel agreed not to charge us because it was beyond our control and I explained that we would definitely come again... and I'm very glad we did! What a wonderful hotel.. large rooms, great location, fabulous service, delicious breakfast and a complimentary bottle of cava for my birthday. Thanks for making it a perfect few days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive boutique historic hotel in front of the port of Barcelona, and just 3 minutes walk to Ramblas, Gothic quarter. Unbeatable location for visitors interested on the heart of the historic center and cruise passengers .On the sixth floor Hotel Duquesa de Cardona Barcelona offers an unforgetable view over the harbour of the city, with a plunge pool, asolarium and a all year open-air cocktail .The buffet breakfast restaurant on the ground floor is the former entrance of this palace of the 19th century , and introduce us to the fantastic history of this mediterranean city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Venere, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Duquesa de Cardona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona
- Duquesa De Cardona Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa De Cardona Barcelona, Catalonia